CLOSE

This is how a 294 kg man lost 165 kg without any surgery or medication

Image FB

Ahmedabad, 15th March 2023, Wednesday

Nowadays, many people are troubled by their increasing weight. Due to increasing weight, there are many problems including high BP, diabetes, heart problems, fatty liver. When this weight is maintained, the risk of any serious illness in the future is reduced. Currently, a person's photo is going viral on social media. In the photo that is going viral, this person has reduced his weight to such an extent that it is difficult to recognize him now. 42-year-old Nicholas Craft, who lives in Mississippi, USA, weighed 294 kg in June 2019, which is 130 kg today. Nicholas did not resort to any kind of surgery or drugs to lose this weight.

The doctor's words changed the habit

Nicholas said during an interview, 'I have struggled with my weight gain since childhood. I was not physically active which made me gain weight. Due to the increased weight, I was not even participating in family functions. I could not take public transport. I also had difficulty moving around. My knees and body were aching and I was having trouble breathing. In the year 2019, the doctor told me that if I do not pay attention to my health, I will die in 3 to 5 years. These words of the doctor made me realize that I have to pay attention to my health now because I want to live longer. My grandmother used to motivate me a lot to lose weight, but she passed away in 2019. He wanted to see me slim down. I promised them that I would keep my weight down.'

No strict diet to lose weight

Nicholas said, 'I didn't do any strict dieting to lose weight. I just changed my eating habits and started counting calories. I also cut out soda, fried foods, bread, pasta, rice, and other carbs from my diet and replaced them with fruits, vegetables, and protein-rich foods. Along with this I used to give more emphasis on jogging. After losing weight, my body aches no more, breathing problem is gone, I feel more energetic and confident and now clothes in my size are available in the market.

No surgery or medicine was taken to lose weight

Nicholas further said, 'I have not taken any kind of surgery or medication to lose weight. He also advised people not to take any shortcuts to lose weight. Always try to lose weight naturally. Losing weight naturally will take a little longer but the results will last longer. I haven't reached my weight loss goal yet but it feels good to know that my story is motivating so many people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peanuts are the almonds of the poor

Yoga tips: Three asanas are beneficial for blood circulation, know what benefits they provide

If you also sleep late, be careful, otherwise this problem may occur